Kamis, 04 September 2014

I will introduce myself

Assalamualaikum MyFriend



I will introduce myself, my name is mira, I am the owner of this blog. I live in lamajang village, Bandung regency. My father was a farmer and my mother was a Tradisional singer, and my own work as an employee of a company in Indonesia.

I love making cakes, though did not have much time to make the cake, because I have to work, and very busy. but I do not want to give up to learn to cook, because I love making cakes. after making it, I often share it to my family, my friends, and my male friends. I'm very happy because they like my homemade cakes, besides hobby making cakes, I also really like to make a brooch, brooch that I make are made from fabric remnants and flannel. I was very happy when made​​, I like to form flower brooch. this is really good for souvenirs, I have not been able to sell the brooch because I have not been able to make in a short time. I have much to learn, this is all just for fun. I have to be patient so I can get an expert in making this.

I really like something related to culture, especially the new culture I know. of the culture of Indonesia (my country) to foreign cultures, especially the unique country, I would rather know the culture of a Muslim country, my reason is, because even though they are far away. but they seemed to make my fellow Muslims. Such as Egypt, Algeria, Turkey, and so on.

2 komentar: